Camtasia is the best solution for creating informational videos. It allows you to capture everything that is happening on your screen and turn it into a polished video that trains, educates, and engages. Videos can be created with things you already have; PPT presentations, webinar recordings, video clips and images, or the knowledge that you or others already have about a product or process.
Operating system: Windows/Mac
Language: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
What’s new in Camtasia 2022
With Camtasia 2022, you can add an animated cursor to anything! Demos and tutorials will clearly draw users’ attention with high-quality vector cursors scaled to much larger sizes, plus editable cursor paths. No need to spend tons of time on this simple animation ever again.
Quick access to everything you need to get started with a new project or wrap up an existing one. Home puts creation tools, templates, projects, and product support into a central piece of Camtasia. Camtasia 2022 also includes a brand-new library stocked with over 1000 assets! The updated library includes many new categories of assets and elements to improve the look of any video.
New effect that allows you to blend the visuals from two pieces of media. Blend Mode allows you to create a custom look to screen content or make cinematic effects with footage, images, and b-roll to keep your audience engaged. Camtasia 2022 also adds 30 new transitions to elegantly move between cuts.
Make video edits by simply editing text! Camtasia 2022 + Audiate is the quickest way to a video rough cut. Simply record your video with Camtasia, then bring it into Audiate to make your quick edits by eliminating points of hesitation, unnecessary rambling, and areas where you misspoke. Plus you can easily edit and enhance your audio with Audiate before sending it back to Camtasia.
– Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) 1909 “version or later
– Intel 6th Gen or newer CPU – or AMD Ryzen 1000 Series or newer CPU (Recommended Intel 7th Gen or newer CPU – or AMD Ryzen 3000 Series / Threadripper 2000 series or newer CPU or better)
– 8 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 16 GB or more)
– 4 GB of available disk space (Recommended SSD with 4GB of available disk space)
– Display dimensions of 1366 x 768 or greater (Recommended 1920 x 1080 or greater)
– Microsoft .NET 4.7.2 or later (included), WebView2 Runtime (included), Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable (included), Windows N requires the MediaFeature pack for Windows N
– Dedicated Nvidia GeForce 10 series or newer video card (Recommended)
– USB or other external microphone for voice recording (Recommended)
– Windows N requires the MediaFeature Pack for Windows N
– Internet connection and a TechSmith account are required for the trial
Feature-Specific recommendations (Windows):
– Powerpoint Import and Camtasia Add-in for PowerPoint require PowerPoint 2013, 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit), 2019
Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 11+, Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 AnniversaryUpdate or later), latest for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, iOS 11+ (Safari), Android 5+ (Latest Chrome required)
– Mac computer with Intel Core i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores; or gen 1 M1 SoC (Recommended 2.4 Ghz Intel Core i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores or better; gen 1 M1 Pro / Pro Max SoC)
– MacOS 10.15 or later
– 8GB of RAM (Recommended: 16GB of RAM or greater)
– 4GB of available disk space. Recommended: SSD with 4GB of disk space
– Powerpoint Import requires PowerPoint 2016, 2019 for Mac
– Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 11+, Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 Anniversary Update or later), latest version for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, iOS 11+, Android 5+ (Latest Chrome required)