Simple and powerful
Screen Capture and Recording Software
With Snagit you quickly capture your screen and camera, add additional context, and share images, GIFs, or videos across your preferred platforms.
Operating system: Windows/Mac
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
What’s new in Snagit 2022
New features and improvements enable you to work more fluidly across multiple computers and collaborate across operating systems.
Cloud Library Storage
Store your library in the cloud to access your captures from any computer and back them up automatically
Cross-Platform File Format
Open and edit the same Snagit files on both Windows and Mac computers. Snagit’s SNAGX file format replaces the former SNAG format for Windows and SNAGPROJ format for Mac and is compatible with both platforms.
Individuals and teams who use both Windows and Mac computers can open, edit, and share Snagit files with ease.
Cross-Platform Tool Consistency
Along with the new SNAGX format comes greater consistency between Windows and Mac. Enjoy new tool properties for more consistent styles across platforms.
Record your screen and webcam at the same time with Snagit’s Picture-in-Picture feature.
– Enhance your video with a more personal touch.
– Communicate more clearly through facial expressions.
– Control the size and placement of the webcam video in your recording.
– Turn the camera off and on during recording as needed.
Snagit 2022 features an upgraded video engine for greater stability, improved audio and video syncing, and better compatibility with a larger variety of webcams.
Snagit’s wealth of tools help you mark up and annotate captures quickly and clearly. Discover them all with newly enhanced tooltips. These easy-to-understand explainer animations help you improve your existing workflows and provide opportunities to discover previously overlooked Snagit tools.
New for Mac users: Call attention to an area in your image by dimming or blurring the surrounding area – with just one tool.
– Microsoft Windows 11, Windows 10, or Windows Server 2016
– Windows N requires the Media Foundation Pack
– .NET 4.7.2 or later
– WebView2 Runtime (included)
– 64-bit 2.4 GHz single core processor (dual core i5 required for video capture)
– 4 GB of RAM
– 1 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
– macOS Monterey (12) or macOS Big Sur (11)