PaintShop Pro 2023
Your digital world is always brighter with PaintShop Pro
Make every shot your best shot with PaintShop Pro 2023, an advanced photo editor delivering a versatile range of pro-level editing and graphic design tools along with time-saving AI-based solutions.
Operating system: Windows
Language: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
What’s New in PaintShop Pro 2023
Behind every show-stopping image is real intelligence. Highly effective features and tools powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning technology make creating something truly original, and achievable with this photo editing software.
Enjoy powerful and complete editing of RAW files with a great variety of pro-level tools available in the new AfterShot Lab, now inside PaintShop Pro 2023. There is no need for extra applications or for running several editing processes in parallel, with time-saving and streamlined RAW image editing.
Go crisp and clear with new Focus Stacking allowing to blend multiple images of the same scene, taken at different focus distances, to create a final composite with a greater depth of field (DOF) than any of the individual source images.
Snap to Objects
In your projects, align objects with precision in no time with new Snap to Objects feature. Use the bounding box to precisely snap two objects together with an automated high-level control and avoid extra steps in the editing process.
Enrich the visual stories your images tell! Create shapes (clipped masks) based on symmetrical and Preset Shapes or even vector text objects–or convert already existing vector objects and text into shapes–all with an enhanced Frame Tool. Then, fill shapes with images, patterns, or colors to achieve certain effects–surrealistic, avant-garde, playful, or any other.
Real-time Blend Mode preview
Take advantage of the new real-time Blend Mode preview to check layer blending results on the go by hovering over drop-list options in the Layers palette. Mix creatively and check on the fly with the user-friendly and intuitive Blend Mode tool.
Usability and Performance
Enjoy enhancements across the board! Explore the updated layout of “New from Template” page, now with more content visible, plus new “Filter” and “Sorting” options to arrange quick search of theme topic. Get perfect results with the precise rotation value input and the rotation angles control in vector editing. See a 30% performance improvement when using Refine Brush, get support for the latest cameras, and so much more!
– Windows 11, Windows 10 (recommended version 1903 or later with the latest service pack (64-bit editions)*
– For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
– Intel Celeron G series or AMD Phenom II and above (Intel i5 or AMD Ryzen series and above recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
– 4GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
– 3GB of available hard-disk space required (4GB recommended)
– 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 display resolution @100 DPI recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display
– DirectX 11 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver (DirectX 12 compatible discrete VGA card recommended for GPU acceleration)
– Internet connection is required to install and authenticate PaintShop Pro 2023, online features, and tutorial videos
* The native 32-bit version of Windows is no longer supported. For support with 32-bit drivers, use earlier versions of PaintShop Pro