Spire.DocViewer for .NET
Innovative .NET Word Viewer Programming Library
Spire.DocViewer for .NET is a powerful Word Viewer library for developers to display, convert and interact with Word Documents easily. When developers use Spire.DocViewer for .NET within their own .NET application, they do not require any additional installation to manipulate Word Documents with high performance and strong stability.
Operating system: Windows
Spire.DocViewer for .NET expresses scalability, time-saving and cost-effective to view and print Word Documents. Developers can render Word Documents by using Word elements including text, paragraph, image, list, table, bookmark etc. Furthermore, Spire.DocViewer for .NET allows developers to load all versions of Word Documents and convert Word Documents to PDF, HTML and RTF.
– Load Word documents from disk or stream, and display them in a WinForm application
– Load encrypted Word documents
– Enable developers to develop their own Word document viewer
– Convert Doc, Docx, Dotx to Images, RTF, PDF, HTML, XML, SVG, Txt, EPub, XPS, WordML, and WordXml
– Print Word documents
– Set your display preferences, such as zoom in/out, fit width/height, and single/two page view
– Find text