Spire.PDFViewer for .NET
Powerful .NET PDF Viewer Library – Open, View, Print PDF
Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer library for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array. Spire.PDFViewer is available on viewing PDF/A-1B, PDF/X1A and enables to open and read encrypted PDF files. This PDF Viewer control supports multiple printing orientation including landscape, portrait and automatic.
Operating system: Windows
Spire.PDFViewer can export PDFs to popular image formats like .bmp, .png and .jpeg. When viewing PDF document through Spire.PDFViewer, users can set display as fit page, page down/up, zoom in/out, etc. Spire.PDFViewer is a totally independent .NET library which designed for viewing PDF files from .NET application. It does not require Adobe Reader or any other 3rd party software/library installed on system.
– Load PDF from file, stream and byte array
– Support PDF/A-1B, PDF/X1A
– Enable to open and read encrypted PDF files
– Support multiple printing orientations: landscape, portrait, automatic
– Export PDFs to Image format as .bmp, .png, .jpeg
– Set PDF page (page down/up, zoom in/out, display as fit page)
– Locate the root of the bookmarks and switch to target bookmark
– Support Rotation, Page layout setup and Thumbnail control
– Locate the PDF attachments which is marked in PDF, and save them to disk
– Four Viewing Patterns: Self-motion, Single page, Serious and Dynamic. Users can also switch over the four patterns
As a standalone library, Spire.PDFViewer supports viewing formatted PDF such as embedded with hyperlinks. PDF with basic fonts (TrueType, Type 0, Type 1, Type 3, OpenType and CJK font) are also supported. Besides, this PDF Viewer supports PDF with filled text, clipped text, stroked text and supports PDF with lines, curve and table. Spire.PDFViewer supports DeveiceN PDF color space and DCT, JPEG2000 and CCITT Fax image formats in PDF. And it supports LZWDecode and FlateDecode.
– Microsoft .NET 2.0, .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0 supported
– For Windows Form Only
– ASCIIHex decode, ASCII85 decode, Flate decode, LZW decode, Run Length decode, CCITTFax decode, DCT decode, JPX decode supported
– Developed entirely in C#, being 100% managed code
– Totally independent .NET control library. Does not require Adobe Reader or any other 3rd party software/library installed on system